CHAMPIONSHIP PRODUCTIONS LAST MINUTE SALE PROMOTION
This SALE promotion IS ONGOING !
Check out TODAY's SALE PROMOTIONS! or
Check out CHAMPIONSHIP NEWEST BASKETBALL DVDs!
In this Basketball Statistics Blog Your comments are Welcomed !
... by means of InterMail English or InterMail Español !
There is NO NEED TO REGISTER and to protect your privacy,
we'll not publish neither your email address NOR YOUR URL !
Basketball Coaching DVDs:
' Disadvantage Drills for Building Your Team '
NEW Basketball DVD on JANUARY 2nd., 2014 ~ 63 minutes
with Frank Allocco, De La Salle (CA) HS Head Coach
2x State Champions (only coach in California history to take two schools to a state title);
2000 National High School Coach of the Year;
2nd All-Time in the State of California in Winning Percentage;
9 final fours in past 13 years, California State Coach of the Year (2010, 2011);
2012 National Catholic Coach of the Year
• Develop players who think quicker, make better decisions and exhibit greater confidence and composure
• Learn how to turn defensive pressure into offensive advantage
• Discover 12 "disadvantage drills" that will improve players' decision-making skills
and give them confidence to be successful against adversity
Learn how to teach players to make better decisions in disadvantage situations using drills created by one of the country's top high school coaches. Legendary California high school coach Frank Allocco shares practice secrets like disadvantage drills that will help your team crush opponents. These drills prepare players by putting them in practice situations that are tougher than anything they'll encounter in a game.
Playing in an outnumbered situation creates athletes that think quicker, make better decisions and exhibit greater confidence and composure. Whether it's a 5-on-4 situation that works correct positioning on defense or 1-on-1 with a trailer drill that forces your ball handler to get to the rim quick, these drills will help athletes handle tough moments on the court.
Here are some of the key features of the DVD:
• Disadvantage drills to help young athletes play better and become better decision makers under pressure
• Strategies to teach players how to get rid of the ball before they get double-teamed and trapped
• Techniques to help players draw the defense to them and create open shots for their teammates
• Suggestions for teaching players to get open without the ball
• Drills that teach players to be strong with the ball
• Techniques that show players how to attack, turning defensive pressure into an offensive advantage
• Strategies to teach players to welcome the thought that everything is against them
Using on-court demonstrations, Coach Allocco shows how to use basic drills in a disadvantage situation. His dribble drills teach ball handlers to create space and attack when given the chance. With the offensive disadvantage drills, players learn how to handle a double team and how to be strong with the ball. The defensive disadvantage set covers key points like competition and communication. Fast-break drills are also used to prepare players for game-day scenarios. Finally, in the full-court disadvantage drills, players get to run up and down the court using many of the concepts covered in earlier sections.
One of the highlight drills in this presentation is a 2-on-1 build up to 5-on-5 and then back down to 2-on-1. This unique approach to a popular drill forces athletes to communicate as they slowly take players off the court. Also, by having nine possessions in one drill, fatigue begins to affect the players and their focus must increase.
By using these disadvantage drills, players will feel more confident facing any opponent. This is a must-have DVD for any coach looking to take their players to the next level of competition.
Read the FULL Review, watch the FULL Live Video Footage and download ALL the drills here:
' Frank Allocco: Disadvantage Drills for Building Your Team '
& Watch MORE Basketball Coaching DVDs & Books here: eBA Books & DVDs Catalogues
ALSO SEE OUR RECOMMENDED NEW DVD !
CREATING SEPARATION WITH THE BALL ~ 2-Pack
NEW BASKETBALL DVD on JANUARY 27, 2014 ! ~ 150 Minutes ( 2 DVDs You can get separately )
with Micah Lancaster, owner and founder of I'm Possible Training;
World Renowned Skill Development Trainer, worked with Kobe Bryant at the London School of Basketball,
and has trained NBA players Dwyane Wade, Kyrie Irving, Mario Chalmers, Evan Turner, Jeff Green,
Ben Mclemore, Nolan Smith, Reggie Bullock, and Avery Bradley among others... Read more ...
Your comments are Welcomed ! ... by means of eBA InterMail English or just here !
Post Your Comment
tags: basketball ~ coach's digest ~ basketball training ~ sports videos ~ basketball coaching videos ~ Disadvantage Drills~ Frank Allocco ~ Building
visit: eBA Portal ~ Forums ~ Encyclopedia ~ Clinics ~ eBA System Book ~ eBA Facebook ~ eBA Twitter ~ eBA Google+ ~ YouTube BA ~ eBA Store
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Just know that, although you are clearly not interested in clicking any of the advertisements on this website, ad-blocking prevents us from continuing to produce the content we do provide free of charge, and we politely request you to kindly whitelist our site thereby allowing our harmless and unobtrusive ads to load and the impressions counting to run !.
Thank YOU !
The eBA Team
|<< <||> >>|
BASKETBALL Coaching, Statistics, Video Clips & Photos BLOG.
Los 5 DVDs de |
Entrenamiento del Baloncesto
• 1 ~ 50 Set Plays for
Attacking Man-to-Man Defense
by Larry Brown
• 2 ~ Mike Krzyzewski:
All Access Duke
National Championship Season
by Mike Krzyzewski
• 3 ~ Bob Hurley Coaching High School Basketball 4-Pack con Bob Hurley
• 4 ~ Geno Auriemma and Bob Knight:
Learn from the Legends Series
by Geno Auriemma
and Bob Knight
• 5 ~ Roy Williams: Acceso Total a las Prácticas del North Carolina Basketball 3-Pack DVD con Roy Williams
2007 Febrero ~ February
2007 Enero ~ January
2006 Diciemb ~ Decemb
2006 Noviemb ~ Novemb
2006 Octubre ~ October
2006 Sept. ~ September
2006 Agosto ~ August
2006 Julio ~ July
2006 Junio ~ June
2006 Mayo ~ May
2006 Abril ~ April
2006 Marzo ~ March
2006 Febrero ~ February
2006 Enero ~ January
2006 Diciemb ~ Decemb
2005 Noviemb ~ Novemb
2005 Octubre ~ October
2005 Agosto ~ August
Roberto E. Azar
Entrenador Nacional de
Basketball Game Analyst
Analista de Partidos de Básquetbol
Buenos Aires, Argentina
azarober AT eba-stats DOT com
Los MEJORES 5 DVDs de
del AÑO 2012:
• 1 ~ Acceso Total Prácticas del Kentucky Basketball University Campeonato Nacional 2011-12
with John Calipari
• 2 ~ Acceso Total a las Prácticas del Seleccionado de los EE.UU. 7-pack DVD
with Don Showalter,
& Rich Gray
• 3 ~ Siguiendo en Juego: Combatiendo el Agotamiento del Entrenador y Jugador
2-Pack DVD con el
Dr Chris Stankovich
• 4 ~ Acceso Total a las Prácticas de Baloncesto
con Geno Auriemma
• 5 ~ Acceso Total a las Prácticas de la Universidad Temple
con Fran Dunphy